Abstract Submission Deadline : 01 October 2017
Announcing of the Accepted Abstracts : 13 October 2017
The Conditions of Abstract Submission
- Abstracts are submitted online as “ORAL” , “SHORT ORAL” or “E-POSTER”. Abstracts sent by postal service, fax, e-mail etc. will not be taken into consideration.
- Accepted E-Poster Presentations will be presented as DIGITAL from the plasmas during the congress.
- Online Abstract Submission Module enables you to save your abstract and work again on your abstract in the system until you submit it.
- A participant can send 2 abstracts at most.
- While submitting the abstracts, the presentation preference (oral or short oral presentation) must be stated.
- At least one of the authors of the abstracts should be registered to the congress in order that the abstracts included in the electronic congress book/CD.
- Since the congress registrations are made for a person, it does not include the other names of the submitted abstract.
- Abstracts may be in English and/or Turkish.
- Only the first letter of the summary title must be in majuscules. (Abbreviations must not be used in the title).
- The name, surname, the institution and the city of the author of the abstract must be stated in relevant sections.
- Academic titles must not be utilized with names.
- Reserved section for the abstracts in the system is limited to a maximum of 300 words. The system will not allow you to write more than 300 words in the section .
- The related sub-title of the work must be stated while the submission of the abstract.
- Standard abbreviations are accepted. At first mention, it should be given in parenthesis then it can be used by itself.
- Since the summaries sent through online abstract submission module will be converted into digital books, the participants must pay attention to misspellings. The authors will be considered responsible from their misspellings.
Oral and Shot Oral Abstract Presentation Rules
- Presentation will be conducted in Turkish / English.
- The duration of oral presentations must not exceed 15 minutes.
- The duration of short oral presentations must not exceed 7 minutes.
- Presentations must be submitted to the organizers before the presentation time.
Dijital E-Poster Preparation Rules
- It is important to show only the most basic sources in the E-Poster. It is important that all sources has to be shown in the bibliography section at the footnote or at the end of the E-Poster.
- In the E-Poster, all the authors's institution and contact information should be included.
- Authors must be present during their E-Poster session.
Dijital E-Poster Technical Specifications
- Should be prepared vertically in ppt, pptx, doc, docx format, with an aspect ratio of 3:4.
- Digital E-Poster prepared with the specified dimensions should have as large and readible letters as possible. Recommended font is arial between 12 - 22 type size.
- If the information on the E-Poster does not fit on one page, a second page should be prepared with the same dimensions, and the quality of the pasted pictures and tables should be high.
- Your work files should be sent to email@example.com until 01st November 2017.
Evaluation of the Abstracts
The reviewers who have been assigned by section editors will do evaluation online. Decisions on oral or short oral presentation presentation will be sent to all authors. At least one of the authors of the abstracts should be registered to the congress in order that the abstracts be in the electronic congress book/CD.